The site has been upgraded to the latest version of the software and given a facelift. The new version of the software will allow us to remain up to date with security and bug fixes.
Site Move is Complete
As of 7/11/2012, the migration of the capri-list.com site to a new host is complete. We believe we have corrected any issues that occurred during the move. If you see anything odd, please send a note to the site owner.
Welcome to the Capri-List.com website!
Welcome to Capri-List.com, the companion site to the yahoogroups list server that is for discussing just about anything and everything Capri related. This site caters primarily to Capris produced for the US in Germany (From 1970-1977)and Capris of Europe (From 1969-1986). The focus of this website is to enhance the Capri-List listserv which has been in existence for over 10 years and has over 1000 members. It is a valuable source of information for anyone who owns or wants to own a Capri.
Thanks to Chris Rosenau, from the now defunct Southern California Capri website, I have uploaded a bunch of new content that was on that website.
- A whole slew of Capri related videos
- A page devoted to showing all the paint codes for Capri's from 1971-1977
- How to and help documents:
- SCCC Doc - Zakspeed conversion (566.45 kB) (a flash app)
- SCCC Doc - Front end conversion (570.85 kB) (a flash app)
- SCCC Doc - Conversion helper (801.98 kB) (a flash app)
- SCCC Doc - Fuse troubleshooter (4.2 MB) troubleshoot fusebox problems
- SCCC Doc - MkIII Taillight conversion (8.14 MB)
- SCCC Doc - Shorten your shift (1.01 MB)
- SCCC Doc - Paper Capri Model (2.73 MB) A cool little paper Capri model you can print out and assemble