Last edit: by bravosierra. Reason: Attachment weirdness.
Re: 1973 Capri V6 w/ 42,300 miles
7 years 9 months ago #3737
If you want to post your picture directly onto your thread, since you have your pictures on picassa web albums, it is pretty easy.
1. If you are using internet explorer 9, change it back to function as Internet explorer 8. On my computer you hit F12 and then adjust the browser mode from IE9 to IE8
2. Go to your Picassa web album and pull up the picture you want.
3. Right click the picture and then go down and left click "properties"
4. Highlight and copy the url address. Also note the size, which is something like 576
5. Go to the toolbar on the forum page, click the image link icon
6. Paste in teh url address where it says URL and type in the horizontal size (576)
7. Place the curser where you want the pic and then press insert