New user guide for Capri-List.com
Welcome to Capri-List.com, the companion site to the yahoogroups list server that is for discussing just about anything and everything Capri related. This site caters primarily to Capris produced for the US in Germany (From 1970-1977)and Capris of Europe (From 1969-1986).
Currently, on this site we have the following features available to users:
- Create a user profile with information about yourself
- Participate in user discussion forums on a variety of topics
- Upload photos in your own photo gallery
- View other members photos in their photo gallery
- View a list of Capri related web links
- Submit a Capri related web link
- View articles about Capri related content
- Submit articles about Capri related content
- View Capri related documents (word docs, PDF files, etc)
- Submit Capri related documents (word docs, PDF files, etc)
- And potentially other features as requests come in.
How to create a login
Once you have validated your account, you can login to the site. The login fields are on the lower section of the main page. Until you login, you will not have access to all the features of the site.
Once logged in, there are a couple of setup items you should consider doing:
- Setting up your user profile
- Setting up your photo gallery
Setting up your user profile
Your user profile contains information about yourself, your interests, as well as things like your signature, etc.
To edit your profile, go to the discussion forums and choose the Profile tab at the top of the screen. You can add an avatar which will show up next to all of your postings, as well as many other fields. Fill out as much information as you wish.
Setting up your photo gallery
Here is a link to a short document showing how to post photos your your photo gallery.
Submitting an article for publishing on Capri-List.com
The intent behind this website is for it to be a member supported site, with members contributing content. As such, it is really important that members add to the body of knowledge on the site to keep it a useful resource for everyone. Here is a link to a short document showing how to submit an article for publishing on Capri-List.com. Once you have submitted the article, it will be reviewed and published to the site.